Here is a bit of a luxurious recipe for our gourmet people: Foie Gras!
Marinate it in this MISO based sauce, and grill (this dish is called SAIKYO-YAKI). Also grill some leeks.
Sprinkle some MATCHA powder on top, and ENJOY!
- Foie Gras 120g
- MATCHA (green tea powder)
- MISO 100g*
- MIRIN (sweet SAKE seasoning) 4 tablespoons*
- SAKE (for cooking) 4 tablespoons* (*mix them and marinate the Foie Gras for 12-24 hrs)
- Sushi Rice (White rice with rice vinegar)
If you have problems finding the ingredients marked with a ‘*’ above, you can substitute them with the following:
– white wine (preferably dry) 5 tablespoons
– honey 5 tablespoons
– MISO (other than white, but lighter the better) 100g
No Replies to "Foie Gras with Grilled Leek and MATCHA SpoonSushi!"